Michigan Assault Lawyer
Families, Injury Victims & Criminally-Accused Individuals
Assault Crimes Attorneys in Michigan
Call Our Proven Advocates at Jaffe Defense Team Today
The Jaffe Defense Team in Michigan represents clients who have been charged with various types of assault offenses, including assault with a deadly weapon, assault and battery, and domestic violence. They provide legal advice and representation to their clients, helping them navigate the criminal justice system and achieve the best possible outcome for their cases. Our Michigan assault lawyer will work to build a strong defense for our clients, investigate the evidence against them, and negotiate with prosecutors to reduce charges or seek alternative sentencing options. We also represent clients in court, presenting evidence and arguing on their behalf. Additionally, we may provide guidance on plea bargaining, trial strategies, and potential outcomes of the case. The goal of our assault crimes attorneys in Michigan is to protect our client’s rights, minimize the impact of the charges, and ensure that they receive a fair and just legal process.
The time to start exploring your defense options is now. Call our offices at (248) 522-9545 to speak with our Assulat Lawyer in Michigan.
Assault Defense in Michigan
Examples of Assault Defense Case Include:
1. Self-defense: The defendant may have acted in self-defense to protect themselves from harm. The lawyer would need to demonstrate that the defendant acted reasonably and proportionately to the perceived threat.
2. Defense of others: The defendant may have acted to defend someone else from harm. The lawyer would need to demonstrate that the defendant had a duty to protect the victim and acted reasonably and proportionately to the perceived threat.
3. Lack of intent: The defendant may not have intended to cause harm to the victim. The lawyer may argue that the defendant did not have the necessary intent to commit the crime.
4. Insanity: The defendant may have been suffering from a mental illness at the time of the assault. The lawyer may argue that the defendant was not in control of their actions and therefore not responsible for the assault.
5. Consent: The victim may have consented to the assault. The lawyer may argue that the victim knew the risks and willingly participated in the activity.
6. Justification: The defendant may have had a valid reason for the assault, such as preventing a crime or protecting property. The lawyer would need to demonstrate that the defendant acted within the bounds of the law.
It is important to note that each case is unique and will depend on the circumstances surrounding the assault. It is important to consult with a lawyer who can provide a strong defense strategy.
Call a Michigan Assault Defense Lawyer Today
If you have been charged with an assault offense in Michigan, it is crucial to call an experienced assault defense lawyer as soon as possible. Assault charges are serious and can result in severe legal consequences, including fines, probation, and even imprisonment. The Jaffe Defense Team can provide guidance on the criminal justice system, protect your rights, and advocate on your behalf. With our legal expertise, we can examine evidence against you, investigate the case, and craft a defense strategy that is tailored to your specific circumstances. If you are facing assault charges, don’t wait – call our assault defense team to help you navigate the legal process and achieve the best possible outcome for your case.
Accused of a assault crime? Contact Jaffe Defense Team today to start exploring your defense options. We're ready to protect your rights and interests at this critical time.
Schedule a Case Evaluation
We look forward to hearing more about your criminal, family law or personal injury case.