Criminal Law Attorney
If you have been arrested or charged with a crime, you need to understand your rights. A criminal charge is very serious. The consequences of a conviction could affect you for the rest of your life.
Applying 30 Years of Experience to Your Defense
When the stakes are high, make sure you have an experienced Oakland County criminal law attorney in your corner. For more than 30 years, defense attorney Jack L. Jaffe has fought to protect his clients’ rights. He knows how to undermine the prosecution’s evidence in an effort to uncover any holes in the prosecution’s allegations. Contact Jack Jaffe’s Oakland County law firm to learn how he can protect your rights during a free consultation with an experienced defense lawyer.
Defending Against Felony and Misdemeanor Allegations
Criminal law attorney Jack Jaffe defends clients charged with all types of felony or misdemeanor offenses such as:
- Drunk driving: Defense lawyer Jack Jaffe aggressively defends clients charged with drinking and driving, boating under the influence or operating a snowmobile while under the influence of alcohol. He also represents clients at driver’s license hearings and provides professional license defense resulting from a DUI arrest.
- Traffic offenses: Our law firm is dedicated to defending clients facing a wide variety of traffic charges, including reckless driving, vehicular manslaughter, hit-and-run and driving with a suspended license. We can also assist you with driver’s license appeals.
- Drug charges: Attorney Jack Jaffe works to eliminate or mitigate any evidence against clients in cases involving drug possession, possession with intent to distribute, drug trafficking, drug manufacturing and other high-end drug-related charges.
- Internet crimes: A portion of our practice is devoted to defending clients accused of Internet crimes such as computer fraud and identify theft. If you were charged with a computer-related crime, we will use our knowledge of computer forensics to mount a powerful defense of your rights and liberties.
- White collar crimes: Whether you have been accused of billing fraud, bribery, extortion, or blackmail, attorney Jack Jaffe is committed to defending your rights.
- Violent crimes: Attorney Jack Jaffe offers the professionalism and experience necessary to defend against serious accusations such as manslaughter, murder, assault and battery, weapons violations, aggravated assault, homicide and domestic violence.
- Border crime defense: If you are accused of committing a border crime in Port Huron or a surrounding area, entrust attorney Jack Jaffe to defend your rights.
- Juvenile crimes: Our criminal defense lawyers fight to preserve the criminal record and future of minors accused of larceny, shoplifting, probation violations, home invasion, drug possession, criminal sexual misconduct, and other misdemeanors and felonies.
The Attorney You Select Could Be Critical
When choosing a criminal defense attorney, it is important to find someone you can trust. Attorney Jack Jaffe has more than 30 years of criminal law experience. He applies his years of experience and legal skills to help clients understand the situation they face. We respond to our clients’ e-mails and phone calls promptly. Each file is carefully handled by Mr. Jaffe who will keep you well-informed on the status of your case.
Contact A Skilled Drug Charges Lawyer
Trusted defense attorney Jack L. Jaffe has years of experience representing clients who have been accused of high-end drug crimes in the state of Michigan. Drug crimes can range from drug possession, drug distribution, drug trafficking, manufacturing and more. If you have been accused of a drug crime, it can lead to serious penalties, including jail time. That’s why the right representation is key to winning your drug-related case.
Representation for Murder Charges
If you have been accused of murder or homicide, it could negatively affect the rest of your life. Penalties from such crimes can include a lifetime prison sentence. Even the accusation itself can be harmful to your reputation. You’ll need an expert defense lawyer who is experienced with representing these types of cases to fight for your rights. Criminal defense attorney Jack L. Jaffe has the knowledge and skills to defend you in your criminal case, whether you were accused of murder or homicide.
Your rights may be in jeopardy. If you have been charged with a crime, whether it’s a drug crime, murder or homicide, it is important that you contact an experienced attorney as soon as possible. With over 30 years of successfully representing clients in court, defense lawyer Jack L. Jaffe is the best choice in Southeastern Michigan. Contact our Macomb County defense firm today to schedule a free initial consultation.